James Wan chooses a director for THE CONJURING 3, Disney announces the name of the new Star Wars TV show, and Walking Dead fans bid farewell to actor Scott Wilson. The Grue-Crew, along with guest-host Michelle Iannantuono, review VENOM, the new Sony/Columbia Pictures Spider-man-less Spider-man universe film featuring Tom Hardy as everyone's favorite anti-hero. Join Dave Dreher, Doc Rotten, Christopher G. Moore, and Vanessa Thompson as we discuss Horror News of the Week and review the latest horror offerings.
As always, the HNR Grue-Crew would love to hear from you! Reach out via email at feedback(AT)horrornewsradio(DOT)com. Also, please like us on Facebook and join the Horror News Radio Facebook Group.
Horror News Radio
Episode 293 - Venom
Subscribe – iTunes – Facebook – Stitcher
- HNR Is brought to you by the generous contributions to our Patreon account
Thank you to our patrons
- SHUDDER 30 DAY FREE TRIAL: Use Promo Code GRUESOME
- WOMEN IN HORROR FILM FESTIVAL: October 4 - 7, Atlanta, Georgia
- SPLATTERFLIX FILM SERIES: October 12 - 14, 2018, Durham, North Carolina
- HALLOWEENAPALOOZA: October 12 - 13, 2018, Ottumwa, Iowa
- NIGHTMARES FILM FESTIVAL: October 18-21, 2018, Columbus, Ohio
HORROR NEWS OF THE WEEK
FEATURE TOPIC: Venom
When Eddie Brock acquires the powers of a Symbiote, he will have to release his alter-ego "Venom" to save his life.
Director: Ruben Fleischer
Cast: Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed
THIS MONTH ON PATREON
Thanks to Rocky Gray for our killer new HNR theme song
Next Week on HNR: Bad Times at the El Royale